Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just a boy.,an April's fool

lately..
i found myself giving up after when people look the other way after they catch a glimpse of me.
(i wonder why we do this anyways, don't we all want to say hi?
but instead we wait for other people to make the first move.
even when we both want the same thing.)

this've got to stop! >=/
before this i always choose to just greet out loud..



 







 this "ignore people" thing!  it's contagious! 0_o  (you don't say?)*


 
i know..=]
we tend to have different faces under different situation.
it's like..how some people tend to talk more when they are nervous while some people just choose to keep quiet or maybe crack a few cold jokes (akward..).

For me, I always like myself the best when i am singing along to MVs in my room.
I think that's what represent me the best, and i want people to see me that way..
I mean...... there's something about singing that let your guard down and feel like you can be who you are.
So, whenever i feel nervous or was about to enter an anxious moment, i'll sometime try to capture this feeling by humming a few lines.

Coz..trust me, nervousness can really make you act and sound like an idiot.. -_- especially in critical moment

So, don't be surprised if you catch me humming a song at the most inappropriate time.
It's just my way to cool my nerves and to make me feel like 'me' again. =]

It's just silly me (it's okay if you don't get half the things i said here.)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment